Why are our Glasses Better than Costco/Lenscrafters?
- 1. My glasses don’t feel right, but they told me the prescription is right-and there is nothing else they can do for me….!
- We stand by our products 100%. If you are not satisfied-we will fix it. Check out the common complaints people tell us about their glasses from Costco/Lenscrafters. They come to us to fix their problems because our Opticians have combined over 30 yrs of experience! They are not hourly workers just looking for any job to put themselves through college. They care about their profession-and when you come visit us you will notice and feel that difference and expertise.
- 2. My glasses feel like a fish-bowl! They make me nauseated when I turn my head or walk in them!
- These are some of the common complaints we hear from people who are given low quality Progressive lenses (PAL). There are over 100 different ‘types’ of PAL’s. Most chains like Costco and Lenscrafters only have one PAL-so you can’t even pay for a higher quality Progressive that would eliminate those complaints. We don’t sell low quality PAL’s like our competitors- because we want you to LOVE your glasses.
- 3. My lenses turned crackly!
- This is a common problem with LOW QUALITY Anti-Reflective coatings. We actually recommend putting an AR coating on every pair of glasses because of its positive benefits- but we only apply ‘high quality’ AR that doesn’t crack or craze and peel off prematurely.
- 4. I have to tilt my head to see properly!
- This is a common complaint we hear from people whose Progressive glasses have been measured wrong-usually from a non-certified optician, or an hourly worker that doesn’t have any experience or understanding of Progressive lenses and how to measure and properly put them into glasses. Not only do we have trained opticians with over 20yrs of experience-but we also have a digital measurement system to make your glasses as precise possible down to 1/10th of a millimeter.
- 5. My glasses don’t stay clean-they are constantly getting smudgy, filmy, and dirty!
- This is a common problem for people who are given ‘low quality’ Anti-Reflective coatings and lens treatments. In glasses-you get what you pay for. Once again, we want you to actually LIKE your glasses-so we only offer high quality lens treatments so that you don’t have to worry about always having a lens cloth on you since you have to clean your glasses 8 times a day…
- 6. My frame broke! My lenses popped out!
- It’s easy to understand that a frying pan from the dollar store will scratch, break, and everything will stick to it after using it about three times… Same thing with glasses. If you make glasses out of cheap plastic, cheap metal, and cheap connecting parts-they will break, bend, lose their shape, and fall apart much faster than a high quality pair of glasses… You get what you pay for.
- 7. Can you see your tv AND read comfortably out of your glasses?
- Most retail chains only offer 1 Progressive lens. (And that is a low quality PAL-that’s why their prices seem so low) Those cheap PAL’s give you a much smaller field of view, and you have much smaller area to see your computer out of, and a smaller area to read a book or your cell-phone out of. Here at SPA Optometry we only give you high quality PAL’s that give you wider area to look out of-both for far vision, computer vision, and seeing up close for a book or your phone. Come ask us about what types of PAL’s are available and let us show you the difference between a low and high quality PAL.
Click on a question to view the answer