In order to minimize our patients’ risk of infection from the corona virus, COG will be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Please limit the number of friends or family members you bring to your appointment. For most adult age patients, please refrain from bringing any friends or family members with you and we will only allow the patient into the exam room. For children and our elderly patients, please bring only one parent or care-taker for the appointment.
- We will have a reduced schedule for the next 2 weeks to minimize the number of patients in the office at any given time.
- All exam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after every patient.
- All high contact areas (counter tops, door knobs, chair arms) will be cleaned with disinfecting wipes every hour.
- All magazines and refreshments in our lobby will be removed.
- All patient care staff members are to wash their hands after every patient encounter.